Verse

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Are You Stressed?

That was the question the doctor asked me the other day. He gets all over me about not controlling my stressors. How can I control some things, though? How can I control that I am not getting any of these jobs that I apply/interview for? How can I control being so broke that I don't know how to feed my child her next meal some days? How can I control not being able to afford the medications and equipment the doc prescribes me? How can I control adding these other health issues on top of the ones I've already got? I didn't ask for this! And some days I just want to scream that at the top of my lungs. Yes, doc.. In fact, I've never been this stressed out in my entire life. I feel so useless and helpless and the more I pray about it and give it to God, the more I feel like I'm drowning. I feel so embarassed and beaten to be in this situation.

On a happier note, here is a new picture of my princess...


No comments:

Post a Comment