Verse

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

After the Dr's Visit

Well, I'm allowed to go up on my thyroid hormone, however, I just have an instinctive feeling that is not the problem. My thyroid was fairly normal, for me. Iron levels, DHEA, everything else was okay.

I'm wondering if I should see my cardiologist. I'm just so freaking tired, exhausted and weak. I've been getting more skippy heart feelings, etc... It's just such a pain to be going back and forth to the dr since going back to work.

I'm just at a loss. I was so praying that this would be an easy fix. I'm so scared that it is my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about your frustrating doctor's visits. I want you to know I am praying that you will start feeling better and that the doctor's will be able to figure out what's causing the problem. Sorry you are having to go through all this, friend. Let me know if I can do anything. Until then, I am lifting you up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete