Verse

Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank YOU!!

I am so incredibly blessed to have the greatest in-laws ever. I have not been feeling well for a month and have been unable to keep up with housework. Today, my mother-in-law sent her cleaning ladies over and they cleaned my house from top to bottom (even the places that I dare not venture when I do clean!). I was brought to tears today when I thought about all the times they have been there for us and how they welcomed Ainsley and I into their family like we had always been a part of them. They are truly the family I always dreamed to be a part of and we are so blessed.

Thank you for being there for me throughout this entire illness and going back to work. I love you both!!!

1 comment:

  1. You do have great in-laws! I wish I could come home to clean house--mine's a wreck! I didn't even know you had a blog...it's so cute! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete