Verse

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm having one of THOSE days. We got up late, at 7:30, 15 minutes before Ainsley has to be at school.

Then, I step on the scale... I've GAINED 8 pounds since amping up my workout? This is frustrating me to no end!!!

Third, I get to work (on time, miraculously) and the 'ol office hags are whispering, glancing at me, whispering. This is a daily occurence, as there have been a couple of people here for 10+ years and they think they own the place, and I've come in and streamlined things... They hate that I "do things different." It's been 8 months, GET OVER IT!!!!

And, lastly, we have a stinking wedding and rehearsal dinner to go to this weekend. I would usually look forward to the occasion, except Ainsley was supposed to go. We told everyone that Ainsley was going. Now my ex-husband is taking her to Houston for 8 days, and she's not going. And the whole night will be "Where is Ainsley? Where is Ainsley?" and I'll have to be reminded 100 times that things are different with us and I don't get to have my daughter every day.

Lately, this has been excrutiating for me. I often feel like Ainsley does not get invited by friends to do things because of the custody situation. That people don't want to "subject" their kids to it.

Ok, I'm done venting and will focus on the blessings for the rest of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment