Verse

Friday, April 17, 2009

God will take of you

Ok, I am officially done with the pity party. :-) The funny thing is, even in the yuckiest part of the pity party, I knew in my heart that God will take care of us.

All of my co-workers are going to bat for me, emailing and making calls on my behalf to save my job or create a new one for me. It's really quite amazing. People that hardly talk to me or make it evident that they don't care for me, are trying to save my job.

I am blessed to finally be at a point in my faith when I can truly say that I'm not worried and I know God will take care of us.

Worst case scenario: I'll get to spend the whole summer with my Ainsley! That does not sound bad to me at all.

Best case scenario: They will create a new position for me that pays a lot more. (haha)

I've had that old hymn in my head for 2 days "God Will Take Care of You."
Be not dismayed whate'er betide,
God will take care of you;
Beneath His wings of love abide,
God will take care of you.

God will take care of you,
Thru ev'ry day, O'er all the way;
He will take care of you,
God will take care of you.

Thru days of toil when heart doth fail,
God will take care of you;
When dangers fierce your path assail,
God will take care of you.

All you may need He will provide,
God will take care of you;
Nothing you ask will be denied,
God will take care of you.

No matter what may be the test,
God will take care of you;
Lean, weary one, upon his breast,
God will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment