Verse

Monday, April 13, 2009

On The Market

So, I guess I am officially "on the market." I despise looking for a job, and I'm not sure, at all, what I am supposed to do.

My boss got fired last Monday and all of his responsibilities have been put on me. He made $300,000 a year, I don't even make 10% of that.

I took this job for my health. It's easy, I can do it in my sleep. It's low stress.

This past week and today are putting me WAAAAAAAY over the edge and I know it is not worth it.

I slept ALL weekend. Slept 10 hours a night and took 3-4 hour naps and I'm still tired! Today, I've already got eye twitching and a tension headache.

There is a job open in my field, but I know I'm supposed to get out of this industry. I balk at the thought of going back to school, but if it's what I need to do.....

ARGH! That's the word for today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Girl...I am praying for you. These kinds of decisions are so difficult. Keep praying for God to open a door. I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete