Verse

Monday, May 18, 2009

Philippians 1:19

"I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance."

I wanted a "verse of the day" today, and this came up. Oh, how my God is speaking to me.

I was going to post about my illness, how that, for the past month, it is sucking the life out of me and I am growing weary and frustrated.

Sitting here at work thinking, "WHY????" Why was I so dizzy last night that I couldn't lift my head, which made me miss fellowship with my life group? Why do I have no energy and need (not want) to sleep 15 hours a day?

I won't lie, I am frustrated. I am pissed off that it's been three years and I'm still wrestling with this on an everyday basis. I am tired of this.

I am depressed.

But, I guess somehow, "what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance."

No comments:

Post a Comment