Verse

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So Little Time

That seems to be the theme of everything lately.... No time!

I love to be busy at work, from 8-5, but I don't care for the lack of down time, lately.

Ainsley started at Tega today. She will have so much fun, but it is hard to put her in daycare after she worked her rear off at school this year.

Speaking of school, I am going to graduate school in the fall, while working full time. How? God's grace. :-) I am going back to get my Masters in Special Education and my teaching certificate. This is something that God laid on my heart many years ago and everything has fallen into place recently. It will mean even more changes, but they will be temporary.

This past weekend, Austin and I had to re-tile the bathroom. I use "had" because after that experience, I would not re-tile anything unless it was in dire need. It looks great, but we are still exhausted and it was an unexpected expense.

We need a vacation. Please pray that God will provide funds so that our little family can get away, if only for a few days. We don't have to go far. Our dream would be to take Ainsley to Sea World in San Antonio this year, but with two cars on the brink, it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I need some fun, laid back time with my man and my baby. I am aching for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment